AMPAP mandatory course
Delivery: Hybrid – virtual and self-study
Duration: 4 weeks
The Airport Business Planning and Sustainability (ABPS) will provide an understanding of the effective ways that airports strategically plan for future customer needs and anticipated regulatory requirements and facilitate stakeholder relations based on a balanced set of economic, environmental, and social priorities.
ABPS commences with explaining the ICAO and ACI sustainability principles and the many related programs that are to be adopted by airports in partnership with the civil aviation industry in the coming decades.
The course will also explain the ICAO Master Plan concept and how airports undertake an integrated system planning approach to address needs identified in the business planning process. This circular process to establish a viable strategic Business Plan demands significant attention to the changing regulatory environment that must address not just traditional technical, safety, and security priorities.
The AMPAP mandatory courses are open to participants who have been accepted in the AMPAP program.
- UN / ICAO Aviation Sustainability Framework
- Market Analysis & Forecasting
- Financial Planning & ESG Reporting
- Capital Acquisition and Investment Programming
- ICAO Master Plan Concept & Structure
- Regulator & Stakeholder Engagement
- System Innovation & Digitalization
- Course Topic Exercise
This course is part of the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP)
ACI and ICAO established a formal partnership to provide accessible, affordable and universally available specialized management training to the global airports community. This initiative gave birth to the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP).
AMPAP mandatory courses
AMPAP elective courses
Candidates are required to self-select up to two approved electives courses. Due to their duration and commitment, the ACI-JMSB Airport Executive Leadership Program (AELP) and ICAO-JMSB Aviation Security Management Program (AvsecPM) each count as two electives.*
Classroom and/or Virtual Delivery
- ACI-ICAO Aerodrome Certification
- ACI-ICAO Implementing Annex 14: Advanced Aerodrome Design and Operations
- ACI-ICAO Management of Airport Security
- ACI-ICAO Airport User Charges
- Airport Communications and Public Relations
- Airport Executive Leadership Program – AELP (two credits)
- Airport Human Resources Management
- Airport Revenue Generation
- Airport Safety Management Systems Implementation
- Airport Sustainability and Environmental Management
- Developing a Customer Service Culture at Airports: Measuring and Benchmarking the Results
*Elective requirement is waived if the participant has successfully completed the ACI NA, US Airport Professional Program (USAP) or holds the Airport Accredited Executive AAE designation.
All mandatory and elective courses must be completed within 3 years (36 months) of starting the Global Air Mobility Systems course.
Do you have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org