Professional Certificate Course, AMPAP Mandatory
Duration: 5 days
The Global Air Mobility Systems (GAMS) is the required foundational course for AMPAP. GAMS engages participants in understanding the global role of commercial transport networks and the vital importance of the civil aviation industry in economic and social development at the national, regional, and international levels.
The course is forward-looking and will assist participants in recognizing the direction in which the industry must evolve. This strategic perspective has developed through long-standing ICAO consultation efforts with nation-state members that have, in recent years, prioritized sustainable industry development.
GAMS also covers the potential for Innovation Hubs to identify opportunities for rapid progress in multiple areas, including using technology, undertaking efforts to re-engineer processes, and considering the viability of alternative business models.
The AMPAP mandatory courses are open to participants who have been accepted in the AMPAP program.
- Airport General Managers/ Executive Directors
- Airport Directors, and Managers
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- World Business Partners
- AMPAP Gateway Course Introduction
- Global Commercial Transport Networks
- Role of Civil Aviation
- ICAO Strategic Priorities & Advisory Functions
- Major Civil Aviation Organizations
- Civil Aviation Industry Operational Structures
- ICAO Sustainability Principles & Priorities
- Internal Industry Challenges
- External Industry Challenges
- Innovation Hubs
- Course Topic Exercise
- Course Exam
This course is part of the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP)
ACI and ICAO established a formal partnership to provide accessible, affordable and universally available specialized management training to the global airports community. This initiative gave birth to the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP).
AMPAP mandatory courses
AMPAP elective courses
Candidates are required to self-select up to two approved electives courses. Due to their duration and commitment, the ACI-JMSB Airport Executive Leadership Program (AELP) and ICAO-JMSB Aviation Security Management Program (AvsecPM) each count as two electives.*
Classroom and/or Virtual Delivery
- ACI-ICAO Aerodrome Certification
- ACI-ICAO Implementing Annex 14: Advanced Aerodrome Design and Operations
- ACI-ICAO Management of Airport Security
- ACI-ICAO Airport User Charges
- Airline Management for Airport Professionals
- Airport Communications and Public Relations
- Airport Executive Leadership Program – AELP (two credits)
- Airport Human Resources Management
- Airport Revenue Generation
- Airport Safety Management Systems Implementation
- Airport Sustainability and Environmental Management
- Developing a Customer Service Culture at Airports: Measuring and Benchmarking the Results
*Elective requirement is waived if the participant has successfully completed the ACI NA, US Airport Professional Program (USAP) or holds the Airport Accredited Executive AAE designation.
All mandatory and elective courses must be completed within 3 years (36 months) of starting the Global Air Mobility Systems course.
|Dates||Location||Least Developed Countries Price||Regular Price||Register|
|12 – 16 June 2023||Cincinnati, USA | UTC - 5 | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,800||US$2,000||Contact us|
|14 – 18 August 2023||Istanbul, Turkey | UTC +3 IST | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,800||US$2,000||Contact us|
Do you have any questions? Contact us at email@example.com