Professional Certificate Course, *AMPAP Elective
Duration: 40 hours
This course investigates the principles of sustainable development and environmental management. It covers the key environmental impacts associated with airport operations and growth, the benefits gained from effective environmental management and the essential elements of implementing an Environmental Management System (EMS) at your airport.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the airport industry’s latest challenges in regards to environmental management.
- Respond to environmental issues such as noise, local and global emissions, water and waste management.
- Implement an Environmental Management System.
- Airport General Manager / Executive Director
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Environment Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Construction and Engineering Directors, Managers and Staff
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- Introduction to airport environmental management and sustainable development
- Airport noise management and community relations
- Local air quality
- Climate change and greenhouse gas emissions
- Airport resource management
- Airport waste management
- Implementing an environmental management system
- Individual written environment assignment
|Dates||Location||Least Developed Countries Member Price||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|
|11 September - 06 October 2023||Online||US$1,765||US$1,965||US$2,665||Register|
This course is part of the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP)
ACI and ICAO established a formal partnership to provide accessible, affordable and universally available specialized management training to the global airports community. This initiative gave birth to the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP).
Other Environment Courses