Airport Council International (ACI) considers safety to be the number one priority for airports and the aviation community. Our core functional expertise is dedicated to safety. Our Safety training portfolio provides airport operators and aviation executives the knowledge needed to ensure their airport operations are safe for their customers and employees.
Airport Safety Designations and Programs
Global ACI-ICAO Airport Safety Professional (ASP) Designation Program
ACI-ICAO ASP is the premier global designation programme that leads to a unique and prestigious professional designation for airport safety professionals and civil aviation regulators.
Global Safety Network (GSN) Diploma Program
The ACI Global Safety Network (GSN) Diploma Programme consists of six specialized courses on airport safety, and is specifically designed to meet the needs of airside operations and safety managers, including developing, implementing and operating effective Safety Management Systems (SMS) at their airports.
Airport Safety Courses
Self-paced online courses
*AMPAP and ASP electives
"This training is extremely beneficial, offering practical skills and valuable knowledge. Highly recommended for personal and professional growth. "
- Samaali Yassine (Airside Operations Manager, OACA / Tunis Carthage Airport) - ACI-ICAO Implementing Annex 14*
"ACI helps airport staff and other persons to learn and progress in life."
- Umit Yasar Cetin (Airside Training Chief, IGA Istanbul Airport) - GSN1
"Very interesting course and great instructor!"
- Rihards Juris Bērziņš (Safety Management System Specialist, Riga International Airport) - GSN4
"Instructors have extensive experience in the subject being taught. The module delivery is easy to understand and can attract participants to stay focused."
- Khairul Nizam Ahmad Nazarudin (Senior Executive, Malaysia Airports Holding Berhad) - GSN5
"Was very informative and fills my lack of operational experience gap."
- Johannes Haimbili (Senior Aerodrome Inspector, Namibia Civil Aviation Authority) - Runway Safety Management