Professional Certificate Course, Global Safety Network Diploma
Duration: 5 days
Available Languages: English and Spanish
This course investigates the importance of planning for emergency situations and of properly managing activities in crisis situations. It introduces the international requirements of an Emergency Plan, discusses how to manage the press and media in crucial situations, as well as focusing on business continuity and the return to normal operations after a crisis. The support provided to victims and the need to rebuild confidence after an incident are also discussed. Current topics on aviation terrorism are included. Case studies provide key insights into the current world climate.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the key role of emergency planning.
- Describe best practices in crisis management.
- Apply relevant tools and advice to implement emergency plans and procedures.
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Public Affairs and Communications, Directors, Managers and Staff
- Airline Officials
- Security Organizations
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- Local Police, Emergency Health and Fire Department Officials
- The international SARP’s of an Airport Emergency Plan
- Crisis Management
- Rescue and Fire Fighting Service
- Aircraft Recovery
- Media Management
- Victim Support
- Aviation Terrorism and Aircraft Hijacking
- Airport Liability
- Crisis Control Centres
|Dates||Location||Least Developed Countries Member Price / African Airports Development Program Price||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|
|03-07 June 2024||Istanbul, Turkey | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
|30 June - 04 July 2024||Riyadh, Saudi Arabia | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
|05-09 August 2024||Incheon, Korea | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
|28 October - 01 November 2024||Bucharest, Otopeni | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
|11-15 November 2024||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
Global Safety Network (GSN) Diploma Program
The ACI Global Safety Network (GSN) Diploma Programme consists of six specialized courses on airport safety, and is specifically designed to meet the needs of airside operations and safety managers, including developing, implementing and operating effective Safety Management Systems (SMS) at their airports.