Professional Certificate Course, Global Safety Network Diploma
Duration: 5 days
This course provides an overview of all aspects of airside safety and operations. It provides airport managers and supervisors with essential guidelines on best practices, the latest technology, new equipment and procedures and regulations for safe and efficient operation of the airside environment.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the safety operations at airports.
- Describe the factors that affect safety at airports.
- Explain how to control and maintain safety at airports.
- Apply practical and up-to-date tools for managing safety on the airport.
- Implement safety standards in airport operations.
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- World Business Partners
- Responsibilities of the Aerodrome Operator/Licensee
- Introduction to Airfield Operations and Standards
- Signals, Signs and Markings
- Airside Vehicle Control and Driving
- Environmental Issues
- Aircraft Turnaround Plan
- Handling Agent Licensing and Low-cost Operations
- Fuel Management and Hazardous Materials
- Aerodrome Development and Control of Obstacles
- Wildlife Hazard Management, Adverse Weather, Low Visibility Operations
- Coordination with Service Partners
- Air Traffic Control
- Runway Incursion Awareness and Prevention