Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days Onsite Classroom / 5 days Virtual Classroom
Aeronautical Studies Safety Assessments are utilized at airports when the existence of non-compliances are identified or when and operation changes. Broadly they will follow a risk based approach to ensure that airports continue to operate safely.
This course is designed to specifically examine the use of aeronautical studies and safety assessments for airport operators, providing a step-by-step explanation on how they are developed, from recognizing when they are required, through to identification of the issues, hazards, mitigation measures, and development of a final conclusion.
The course will be a mix of classroom training and practical exercises, designed to, so delegates may undertake real-time safety assessments.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the objectives for conducting an aeronautical study
- Determine when to conduct an aeronautical study
- Describe the steps to perform a risk assessment
- Perform multiple risk assessment exercises
- Develop and conduct a full aeronautical study
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Managers, Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- National regulators
- Introduction to Aeronautical Studies and Safety Assessments
- Safety Assessment Process
- Developing Mitigation Measures
Practical Exercise including:
- Taxiway / Runway Separation
- Introduction of New Procedures
- Multiple Centrelines
*Please note that laptops will be required for this course.
|Dates||Location||Least Developed Countries Member Price / African Airports Development Program Price||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|
|4 - 8 December 2023||Virtual Classroom | UTC | 03:00pm - 07:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
|17-21 June 2024||Bucharest, Romania | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
|14-18 October 2024||Istanbul, Turkey | 9:00am - 5:00pm||US$1,575||US$1,775||US$2,475||Register|
Other Safety Courses
*AMPAP and ASP electives