Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days
This course introduces industry best practices for Accident and Incident Investigation at airports. Participants will discover and discuss key concepts and issues such as the impact of human factors on increasing incidents and accidents in aviation. Through this process, participants will become able to establish mitigation measures at their own airports to reduce incidents and accidents.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the type of incidents and accidents that can happen at airports.
- Conduct formal investigations to reduce and prevent accidents at their airport.
- Apply personal experience to further determine how best to prevent accidents and incidents at their airport.
- Airport Operations Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airline Officials
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- The types of incidents and accidents which can happen at airports
- ICAO requirements in accident and incident investigation (Annex 13)
- Integration of accident and incident investigation into your SMS
- The role of aerodromes in major accidents
- Accident and incident prevention
- The accident site with case studies
- Investigation of incidents
- Notification of incidents and accidents, managing the media
- Interviewing techniques and report writing
- Victim support
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|