AMPAP mandatory course
Delivery: Hybrid - virtual and self-study
Duration: 4 weeks
The Airport Operations, Safety, and Security (AOSS) will provide an understanding of the airport's operational and security systems, and key ICAO standards and recommended practices.
AOSS commences with explaining the different elements of the Airport Operational Environment in the facility's landside, terminal, and airside sectors.
The course will also explain the international regulatory environment, specifically ICAO certification, safety management, security management and emergency management requirements and applied concepts. Finally, the course will outline the benefits of Airport Collaborative Decision-Making (A-CDM) that serve to encourage more efficient and transparent cooperation to enhance air traffic flow and capacity management.
The AMPAP mandatory courses are open to participants who have been accepted in the AMPAP program.
- Airport Operational Systems
- Airport Regulation, Certification
- Airport Regulation, SMS
- Airport Emergency Management
- Airport Regulation, Security
- Airport Security Management
- Airport Collaborative Decision-Making
This course is part of the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP)
ACI and ICAO established a formal partnership to provide accessible, affordable and universally available specialized management training to the global airports community. This initiative gave birth to the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP).
AMPAP mandatory courses
AMPAP elective courses
Candidates are required to self-select up to two approved electives courses. Due to their duration and commitment, the ACI-JMSB Airport Executive Leadership Program (AELP) and ICAO-JMSB Aviation Security Management Program (AvsecPM) each count as two electives.*
Classroom and/or Virtual Delivery
- ACI-ICAO Aerodrome Certification
- ACI-ICAO Implementing Annex 14: Advanced Aerodrome Design and Operations
- ACI-ICAO Management of Airport Security
- ACI-ICAO Airport User Charges
- Airport Communications and Public Relations
- Airport Executive Leadership Program – AELP (two credits)
- Airport Human Resources Management
- Airport Revenue Generation
- Airport Safety Management Systems Implementation
- Airport Sustainability and Environmental Management
- Developing a Customer Service Culture at Airports: Measuring and Benchmarking the Results
*Elective requirement is waived if the participant has successfully completed the ACI NA, US Airport Professional Program (USAP) or holds the Airport Accredited Executive AAE designation.
All mandatory and elective courses must be completed within 3 years (36 months) of starting the Global Air Mobility Systems course.
|Dates||Time||Least Developed Countries Member Price||Regular Price||Register|
|05 - 28 March 2024||Virtual Classroom | UTC - 4 YUL | Tue & Thu, 8:00am - 10:00am||US$1,800||US$2,000||Contact us|
|11 June - 04 July 2024||Virtual Classroom | UTC - 4 YUL | Tue & Thu, 8:00am - 10:00am||US$1,800||US$2,000||Contact us|
|08 - 31 October 2024||Virtual Classroom | UTC - 4 YUL | Tue & Thu, 8:00am - 10:00am||US$1,800||US$2,000||Contact us|
Do you have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org