Professional Certificate Course, AMPAP Mandatory
Delivery: Hybrid – virtual and self-study
Duration: 4 weeks
The AMPAP Mandatory course on airport economics and commercial management (AECM) aims to provide a breadth of understanding about how airports make economic choices, understand their customer profiles, engage with commercial partners, and deliver world-class customer experiences.
AECM will provide participants with an understanding of the basics of transportation economics and how both internal & external economic forces drive airport decision-making around the most equitable fees and charges associated with their customer-oriented service delivery programs.
The course also explains how airports determine their customer profiles which are fundamental to understanding what services are to be offered and the main domains to understand to manage the airport customer experience.
The AMPAP mandatory courses are open to participants who have been accepted in the AMPAP program and:
- Airport General Managers/ Executive Directors
- Airport Directors, and Managers
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- World Business Partners
- Air Transport Economics Overview
- ICAO & Best-Practice User Charge Policy
- Airport Commercial Programs
- Airport Commercial Partners
- Customer Profiles (airlines, passenger, cargo)
- Customer Experience Principles
- Managing Customer Experience
- Airport Facilitation (border control, health)
- Course Topic Exercise
This course is part of the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP)
ACI and ICAO established a formal partnership to provide accessible, affordable and universally available specialized management training to the global airports community. This initiative gave birth to the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP).
AMPAP mandatory courses
AMPAP elective courses
Candidates are required to self-select up to two approved electives courses. Due to their duration and commitment, the ACI-JMSB Airport Executive Leadership Program (AELP) and ICAO-JMSB Aviation Security Management Program (AvsecPM) each count as two electives.*
Classroom and/or Virtual Delivery
- ACI-ICAO Aerodrome Certification
- ACI-ICAO Implementing Annex 14: Advanced Aerodrome Design and Operations
- ACI-ICAO Management of Airport Security
- ACI-ICAO Airport User Charges
- Airline Management for Airport Professionals
- Airport Communications and Public Relations
- Airport Executive Leadership Program – AELP (two credits)
- Airport Human Resources Management
- Airport Revenue Generation
- Airport Safety Management Systems Implementation
- Airport Sustainability and Environmental Management
- Developing a Customer Service Culture at Airports: Measuring and Benchmarking the Results
*Elective requirement is waived if the participant has successfully completed the ACI NA, US Airport Professional Program (USAP) or holds the Airport Accredited Executive AAE designation.
All mandatory and elective courses must be completed within 3 years (36 months) of starting the Global Air Mobility Systems course.
|Dates||Least Developed Countries Price||Regular Price||Register|
|08 May – 02 June 2023||US$1,800||US$2,000||Contact us|
Do you have any questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org