The ACI Airport Security Diploma provides participants with a broad and detailed understanding of implementing and maintaining a security framework that complies with national and international regulations and airport industry best practices.
For more information download our Airport Security Diploma Programme brochure.
Each course may be taken as a stand-alone professional certificate course or combined with the other courses to achieve the ACI Airport Security Diploma.
- COURSE 1: ACI-ICAO Management of Airport Security
- COURSE 2: Airport Security Operations
- COURSE 3: Quality Management in Airport Security
In order to earn the Airport Security Diploma, participants must successfully complete the three (3) courses listed above in any sequence, within a three-year period.
- Airport managers and personnel with security responsibilities
- Suppliers and service providers with security responsibilities at the airport (e.g., ground handlers, maintenance organizations, cargo agents, catering companies, or airport security providers, etc.)
- Civil aviation security regulators
Pre-requisite for course registration
- Must hold a supervisory or management security position in a civil aviation airport
- Must have a minimum of one to two years of experience in the field of airport security
All candidates must submit their Curriculum Vitae (i.e., short resume outlining supervisory and managerial experience including time-frame and responsibilities). This programme is intended for security supervisors and managers nominated by a senior executive of their organization.