What is the ACI WBP programme?
The Airports Council International (ACI) World Business Partners (WBP) programme provides a unique platform for businesses to interact with the airport industry, build a network of airport key decision makers and explore new business opportunities.
Why join the ACI WBP programme?
ACI airport membership consists of over 1,853 airports in 173 countries. Becoming a WBP is an excellent way of connecting your business to these airports worldwide.
As a WBP, you will have the exclusive opportunity to engage with a global network of airport executives as you participate at ACI World and Regional high level conferences. You will also receive the latest airport development news and professional publications from ACI; and most importantly, you can share your industry expertise through participating in ACI committees.
Membership in the WBP programme will strengthen your company’s position in the aviation industry, provide you with access to business leaders and decision makers, and give you the opportunity to help develop and promote the standards and policies governing airports today.
Becoming an ACI WBP provides many great benefits, including:
- invitations to exclusive WBP networking events and receptions attended by airport leaders, including World Governing Board members;
- member rates for registration and exhibition fees for ACI World and Regional events;
- listing of corporate information and contact details in the ACI WBP Membership Directory;
- Participation on ACI World Committees (Please verify with your Regional representative as conditions may apply);
- priority for booth location at exhibitions, sponsorship packages and speaking opportunities;
- complimentary copies of the ACI Monthly and Annual World Airport Traffic Reports, International Passenger & Freight Report (PDF), Airport World magazine, and other specialty publications;
- participation in ACI Global Training courses and programmes, including the Airport Management Professional Accreditation Programme; and
- member rates for ACI World publications.
- Additional benefits may be available from the WBP’s primary Region. Use the links on the home page to review the benefits in your Region.
WBP membership is open to companies doing business with, for and at airports, or in an airport-related industry. Every ACI WBP will designate a primary Region, determined by where the majority of their yearly airport-related revenue is earned. While being a global programme, each Region oversees the management of its own programme, which is reflected in both the unique benefits it offers and its fee structures. For an additional fee, WBPs can become an Affiliate member of another Region, which entitles them to greater benefits in that Region.
Become a World Business Partner
For information on becoming a WBP in a specific Region, please click on one of the below links: