ASQ is the only international survey measuring passengers’ satisfaction while they are at the airport.
Benchmarking allows you to compare your airport’s performance against industry best practices. Through the use of key performance indicators (KPIs), you will see where your airport under—and over—performs; where improvements are required; and where investment is most likely to deliver the biggest return.
Benchmarking offers a broad range of benefits, allowing you to:
- get an independent perspective on performance;
- identify areas of opportunity;
- understand your passengers’ needs, priorities and expectations;
- prioritize improvement opportunities;
- set and monitor performance expectations; and
- manage change effectively.
Benchmarking is one of the most powerful tools available to give you an understanding of your current situation, and to point the way to improvements. The ASQ Survey is the leading passenger satisfaction benchmarking programme in the airport industry today. Available in 48 languages, contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.