ACES Professional Designation
Duration: 14 Hours
The Airport Customer Experience Specialist course is an introductory level course that provides students with foundational knowledge on how to design, build and implement a customer experience strategy for your airport.
This designation is required in all levels of the ACI Customer Experience Accreditation program.
On completion of this course participants will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a customer experience professionals involved in customer experience management;
- Acquire the key competencies to contribute to a customer experience programme;
- Understand the concepts behind the eight (8) domains of the airport customer experience model; and
- Be prepared to accompany the airport towards customer experience accreditation.
Who should enroll?
- Airport Customer Service and/or Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff;
- Airport Marketing and Commercial Managers and Staff;
- Airport Public Affairs and Communications Directors, Managers and Staff;
- Airport Security Managers, Supervisors and Staff;
- Supervisory and Managerial Airport Staff who have external and/or internal customers.
The Airport Customer Experience Specialist courses consist of the following seven modules.