Short Tutorial Course
Delivery: Virtual Classroom
Duration: 1 day (4 hours)
As Air Traffic Flow Management (ATFM) evolved, it became apparent that inefficiencies in the use of airport and airspace resources were prevalent. In addition, the lack of situational awareness in the airport ground handling and airline dispatch domains were leading to inefficiencies. This course introduces Airport Collaborative Decision-Making (A-CDM) and explores its role in modern airport and flight operations.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the value of A-CDM in the context of modern aviation operations.
- Describe the necessary and optional components of Airport CDM.
- Describe the relationship between Airport CDM and CDM in general.
- Describe the relationship between Airport CDM and Total Airport Management
- Civil Aviation Authority personnel
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airspace users: pilots, airline staff
- Air Navigation Service Provider personnel
- Aircraft turnaround actors and processes.
- Airport Collaborative Decision-Making milestones.
- Airport Collaborative Decision-Making in the context of the global air navigation plan and.
- Relationships between Airport Collaborative Decision-Making and air traffic flow management.
- Relationships between Airport Collaborative Decision-Making and Collaborative Decision-Making.
- Overview of Total Airport Management
|Dates||Location||Developing Nations||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price|
|16 May 2022||Virtual Classroom | UTC | 4:00am - 8:00am||US$215||US$250||US$300|
|26 September 2022||Virtual Classroom | UTC | 4:00am - 8:00am||US$215||US$250||US$300|