Airport Operations Diploma
Duration: 15 hours
The Airside Operations course provides participants with a broad understanding of airside operations at an airport. Participants will investigate the various components of airside operations and how they interact together to form an operational system.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the various components of the airside in terms of infrastructure, facilities and people, and their interaction as an operational system.
- Explain why airports need a systematic approach to Safety Management.
- Describe the elements needed to implement an effective safety management system.
- Discuss the various risks and hazards associated with aircraft ground operations at an airport and how they can be effectively managed.
- Describe the major aspects of Airport Emergency Management and how airports prepare and respond to airside emergencies.
- Describe the importance of Airport Security Management and the key airport security measures in place to protect the airside.
- All new employees that require initial airside training as part of their induction process;
- Employees wishing to enhance their knowledge and skills in airside operations and subsequently advance to leadership and management positions;
- World Business Partners seeking a global understanding of airside operations.
- Airside Infrastructure, Facilities and Personnel
- Safety Management
- Airside Operations
- Emergency Management
- Airside Security
- Airside Operations and the Environment
- Safety Performance Indicators and Best Practices
- Available in Spanish and French (coming soon)
|Dates||Location||Language||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|
|On-demand||Online||English, Spanish (French coming soon)||US$695||US$695||Register|
In partnership with: