Short Tutorial Course
Delivery: Virtual Classroom
Duration: 1 day (4 hours)
Once they leave the ground, aircraft operate within airspace. Airspace is a finite resource that must be shared between users and managed properly to achieve optimal results. This course will explore the basics concepts of airspace, its users, its capacities, and the challenges we face.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concept of airspace classifications and the reasons for applying them.
- Describe the various categories of airspace users and their (sometimes competing) mission requirements.
- Explain how airspace considerations affect airports and flight operations.
- Civil Aviation Authority personnel
- Military authorities
- Municipal and regional government officials
- Airport planners
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airspace users: pilots, unmanned aircraft (drone) operators, airline staff
- Air Navigation Service Provider personnel
- Basics of airspace and its classification in terms of civil aviation.
- Airspace users and their missions.
- Flight operations and resulting operational requirements.
- Dealing with competing needs.
|Dates||Location||Developing Nations||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|