Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days
This workshop provides an overview of applicable international rules and best practices, the basic principles and updates. The course highlights in particular the interrelation between European and United States approaches to PRM at airports. Course participants will analyse the PRM program at their own airport and identify possible short comings, discuss best practices and propose solutions to resolve the problems they encounter.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the requirements set out in Regulation 1107/2006 and in ECAC Doc. 30 as well as the US Rule 14 CFR Part 382.
- Discuss the findings of international organizations and supervisory authorities on the
implementation and application of the PRM regulation.
- Explain how to comply with the legal requirements and avoid fines.
- Give examples of how to handle the increasing number of requests for reduced mobility services
and of good and bad practises that occur daily when applying Regulation 1107/2006.
- Analyse best practices on assisting passengers with reduced mobility through the airport.
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers and staff
- Airport Security Management
- Airline staff
- Ground Handling staff
- Part I: Review of the legal requirements for Airports and current status on regulations
- Part II: Results and experiences of one year of daily application of Regulations 1107/2006 at
- Part III: Need for improvement and best practises to achieve the goals
Other Customer Experience Courses