Reports to: ACI AMPAP Team Leader
Location: Montreal, Canada
About the ACI-ICAO Airport Management Professional Accreditation Program (AMPAP)
The Mission of AMPAP is to deliver a formal global professional development program in airport management that is focused on the sharing of industry-specific best managerial practices and promoting ICAO and ACI guidance and policies, leading to a diploma jointly issued by ACI and ICAO to Programme graduates who may also carry the International Airport Professional (IAP) designation.
The Senior Manager is responsible for the business development manager of AMPAP, focusing on expanding the student base while maintaining high client satisfaction and overall program sustainability.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage and develop AMPAP leads, client acquisition, and retention
- Relationship management
- Manage leads for AMPAP sponsorships development
- Manage the contracts
- Develop a yearly schedule of mandatory course offerings
- Develop, and manage the yearly AMPAP budget
- Develop and maintain relationships with participating airports and partners and actively remain engaged in monitoring their preoccupations and enhancement opportunities.
- Collaborate with internal departments, Regional Offices, and ACI Members to ensure relevant programs and provide the forecasted added value for all regions.
- In charge of customer retention and increasing program use to existing and new AMPAP business relationships.
- Accountable for hitting yearly key performance indicators approved by the AMPAP Steering Committee by generating new prospects (customer acquisition) and increasing program enrollment by airports/ civil aviation authorities.
- Coordination with ICAO/ ACI Regions on sales opportunities.
- Planning of commercial tactics with AMPAP marketing.
- Maintain high engagement activities with clients using a variety of tools such as MS Teams, email, inbound & outbound calls, webinars, and in-person when possible.
- Oversee customer care activities to reach the highest possible level of
- satisfaction among our customers.
- Proactive collaboration with Training Operations to ensure all members are well served.
AMPAP sponsorships development
- Target potential sponsors and initiates discussions to get an expression of interest.
Other duties as assigned.
Skills and Abilities:
- University degree and postgraduate qualifications would be an asset.
- Minimum of 8 years experience in executive-level sales and business development
- Experience in working within various international markets and cultures would be an asset.
- Aviation or airport-related experience would be an asset.
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity
- 5+ years experience within an international organization
- Multitasking in a complex international environment, including cultural awareness
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- English and French fluent level (other languages an asset)
ACI's core values:
- Member Focus