Reports to: Manager, Market Research
Airports Council International (ACI) is the only global trade representative of the world’s airports. Established in 1991, ACI represents airports interests with Governments and international organizations such as ICAO, develops standards, policies, and recommended practices for airports, and provides information and training opportunities to raise standards around the world.
ACI is looking for a Senior Analyst, Market Research to join the Airport Service Quality team.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses superior analytical skills
- Has the ability to make data meaningful to the reader
- Has excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Is rigorous, detailed and process oriented
- Represents the ACI World values of Integrity, Member Focus, Professionalism and Teamwork
About this opportunity:
ACI’s Airport Service Quality (ASQ) is the world-renowned and globally established global benchmarking program measuring passengers’ satisfaction whilst they are travelling through an airport.
The Senior Analyst, Market Research will assist the ACI ASQ team throughout all aspects of quantitative research projects, data analysis, and programs and tools improvement.
- Have a full understanding of ASQ Programs to support the team and Airport members with relevant data:
− Assist with requests for data extraction, manipulation, and interpretation to leverage passenger knowledge and generate insights.
− Support airport in transforming business objectives to metrics and KPIs, conduct ad-hoc analyses to provide recommendations.
− Package, share, and present analytical findings in an articulate way for different audiences.
- Greatly contribute to the design of a new portal hosting ASQ data by recommending solutions based on industry best practices and member’s needs.
- Participate in different development and improvement of other projects such as:
− New syndicated research reports and assist ACI sub-contractors in implementing the automation.
− Collaborate with the Operations and Quality Control teams to deliver solutions.
− Work with external vendors to ensure projects are completed on scope and budget.
- Assist in conducting research for ASQ Programs, with reference to additional studies, publications, reports, products and opportunities for improvement based on ASQ customer needs and expectations.
- Contribute to the delivery of on-going reports by contributing to the review and refinement processes.
- Provide training and support on reporting tools either in face to face or via Webinars.
- Participate to Subcommittee meetings and any other webinars, presentations, or events as part of a continuing education service to members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- BAA, MBA or Master degree in Marketing, Marketing Research, Business Intelligence or other related discipline.
- Experience: minimum of 5 years in Market Research or Business Intelligence.
- Experience in direct client relations and interactions (customer satisfaction surveys experience is an asset).
- Experience with large data sets, cleaning and weighting
- Experience with survey software tools (is an asset).
- Knowledge of statistical software tools SAS / SPSS.
- Good knowledge of BI tools and experience with analytical platform (Tableau, Power BI) is an asset.
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Superior organizational skills to carry out all tasks required, handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Excellent presentation, written, and spoken English skills: ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective and dynamic manner.
- Curious, proactive, solution-oriented and autonomous with self-leadership qualities.
- Creative and enjoying working in a dynamic environment.
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships.
- Experience in international project management is an asset.