Reports to: Director, Programs and Commercial Services
The Product Manager, IHUB and other portal technology leads the development, maintenance, customer interactions, go-to market and business lifecycle of the ACI World Intelligent Hub (IHUB) product. The Manager is responsible for end-to-end product management, from engaging with external third parties and contracted vendors, relationship management with all of ACI World’s clients, business development, ACI internal coordination with various departments (ex. Economics, Marketing, IT), as-well as overall project management for the solutions deployed.
- Primary Responsibilities
- Be the subject matter expert for ACI World’s IHUB and other portal technology related products –
- Be accountable for the management of various work programmes with third party vendors.
- Project manage day to day operations, proof of concepts and large rollouts in collaboration with third party vendors.
- Compile a strategic roadmap for the evolution of the IHUB and other portal products, including budget and pricing strategy.
- Ensure the on-boarding of new clients through business development initiatives, in coordination with the ACI Commercial and Marketing teams.
- Obtain feedback from users and other business intelligence to reflect on next developments required.
- Develop practical ACI guidance documents to support onboarding new clients.
- Be accountable for relationship management to ACI’s clients, including client satisfaction and retainment.
- Ensure budgets are tightly controlled and ensure cost control measures across the product lifecycle.
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are closely monitored across ACI’s technology solutions.
- Provide industry analysis to better understand needs and competition from similar airport solutions.
- Create and manage business requirement documentation that describe and explain solutions attributes and associated features for a minimum viable product.
- Draft articles for publications, the ACI Insights Blog and other communication means as required.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
Cross organisation and department support
- Where possible, provide support and share expertise to other internal ACI World departments to ensure alignment and best leverage their expertise for the content and evolution of the IHUB and other portal technologies
- Support and collaborate with the required ACI World teams in terms of alignment and integration of other portal initiatives (IT), leveraging all possible marketing and sales initiatives (Marketing & Commercial services), as well as validating quality of data and content (Economics).
- Provide technical expertise and support across the organisation as needed – Handle and fix product errors and bugs with user acceptance testing (UAT) in coordination with subject matter experts
- Assist in ACI advisory opportunities by providing support and expertise as appropriate.
- Support ACI events, in particular in the domains of Business Intelligence.
- Liaise and partner with industry data providers, groups and associations in coordination with relevant departments when needed.
- Represent ACI and provide subject matter expertise in industry groups as needed and in coordination with relevant departments
- Minimum Qualifications
- University degree in a technical or business domain, such as aviation, engineering, planning, business development, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge and/or formal training with data visualization tool: Power BI
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft suite of products, including cloud computing services (Azure)
- IT or Technical knowledge of solutions such as portals, data management, business intelligence, and others.
- Desirable: supplementary airport or aviation-related professional qualification.
Experience/Years and Type
- Experience in the business development of modern web-based data dissemination applications and UX/UI trends.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years experience in product management of technology solutions, including business intelligence.
- Experience in data analysis and data science
- Experience in project management.
- Experience in business development.
- Experience in client and vendor relationship management.
- Highly desirable: Knowledge of Airport IT infrastructure
- Desirable, aviation experience in the field of data management and BI.
Skills and Abilities
- Well-developed technical writing and spoken English skills.
- Strong business skills for successful product management.
- Ability to develop business model based on analysis of the market and consumer needs.
- Pro-active, collegial, tactful, diplomatic, and discreet in all dealings.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with ACI clients and service providers.
- Ability to establish and maintain good relationships with ACI staff members.
- Ability to develop close working relationships with ACI Regional Offices.
- Ability to work in a service-orientated culture, delivering excellent service levels to ACI
- Ability to conduct analysis of data and create data dashboards.
- Ability to capture business requirements and translate them into technical specifications.
- Ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective, and dynamic manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver.
- Ability to understand interdependencies, sensitivity, and strategic relationships between different areas of expertise in aviation.
- Knowledge in B2C/B@B marketing communications and sales.
- Ability to develop negotiations skills and present highly technical solutions understandable to all levels.
Should this position interest you, please send your resume and cover letter (including salary expectations) to email@example.com.