Position Title: Administrative Coordinator, ASQ
Department: Airport Service Quality (ASQ)
Reports to: Manager Customer experience accreditation & Administration, ASQ
Location: Montreal, Canada
Duration: 13 Month maternity leave contract
I. Major Functions:
Vendors/suppliers administrative support
- In charge of the ASQ administrative duties and follow-ups (issue POs, review and process vendor invoices, agreements, etc.)
- Maintain dashboards and tools to follow and measure progress in administrative activities
- Verification, recording and processing of vendor invoices in collaboration with Finance
- Expense forecast, budget tracking and reporting
- Manage customer invoicing according to individual schedules, services and conditions. Accurate data entry and order processing in D365.
- Maintain customer database including services, fees, rebates. Provide accurate calculations for invoicing, tracking, and reporting.
- Resolve issues and respond to customer enquiries.
- Collaborate with Finance department to ensure accurate and timely invoicing.
II. Working Relationships:
- Liaises with other ACI staff as required, including Finance, IT, and other departments as needed
- Liaises with staff from external organizations and other agencies as required
- Responds to queries from ACI members
- Other Duties as Assigned
III. Minimum Qualifications:
- Desirable: university degree in administration, accounting or related discipline
- Required: three years’ experience in administration and customer care or account/project management, customer success or equivalent, coordinating role.
- Invoicing and contract management experience.
- Desirable: experience with CRM (as user)
IV. Skills and Abilities
- Excellent English skills: written (document writing, proofreading) and spoken,
- Excellent office computer skills (advanced Excel user)
- Comfortable and accurate with numbers: various calculations, estimates, budget/revenue/expense recording and tracking
- Sound understanding of contracts management, POs and invoicing
- Ability to work in a service-orientated culture, delivering excellent service levels to ACI members
- Rigorous and logical thinking
- Well organized, carry out all tasks required effectively, accurately and quickly
- Proactive, collegial, tactful, diplomatic and discreet in all dealings
- Ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective and dynamic manner
V. Team Values
The individual must display following values as part of ACI team:
- Member Focus
- Team Work
To apply, please email email@example.com.