Airports Council International (ACI) is the only global trade representative of the world’s airports. Established in 1991, ACI represents airports interests with Governments and international organizations such as ICAO, develops standards, policies, and recommended practices for airports, and provides information and training opportunities to raise standards around the world.
ACI is looking for an Operations Coordinator, ASQ Market Research.
The ideal candidate:
- Excels in customer support
- Possesses superior organizational skills to handle and prioritize multiple tasks and deadlines
- Is rigorous, detailed and process oriented
- Is tech-savvy: curiosity and desire to work with new IT environment
- Represents the ACI World values of Integrity, Member Focus, Professionalism and Teamwork
The position is based in Montreal, the world’s international hub for organizations involved in aerospace and aviation. It offers candidates a unique opportunity to work in a global environment and contribute to the delivery of ASQ products and services through the best customer support. Remote working days possible as per company policy.
About this opportunity:
ACI’s Airport Service Quality (ASQ) is the world-renowned and globally established global benchmarking program measuring passengers’ satisfaction whilst they are travelling through an airport.
The Operations Coordinator in Market Research, along with being the main contact for more than 300 international clients, will support the operations of ASQ passenger experience programs by organizing, tracking and delivering the products and services in time and on budget.
- Work with the team to keep track of the program and plan upcoming activities.
- Plan and execute the program according to the guidelines and expectations.
- Quality assure the delivery of market research services by participating to the data, reports and deliverables reviewing and approvals.
- Work with external vendors to ensure researches are completed on scope and budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with ACI ASQ member airports worldwide to support the day-to-day information requests or issues in order to reach the highest possible level of satisfaction.
- Collaborate with research analysts to provide insights and support on reporting tools.
- Provide training on the program and reporting tools in either face to face or via Webinars.
- Participate to Subcommittee meetings and any other webinars, presentations or events as part of a continuing education service to members.
- Participate to the improvement of the tools used internally to provide customer support.
- Teamwork: Establish and maintain good working relationships and collaborative approach with the ASQ team and other ACI staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Technical knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a coordinating role, project/operations management and/or project administration.
- University degree in administration, project management or related discipline.
- Experience in customer support and direct client relations / interactions.
- Excellent presentation, written, and spoken English skills: ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective and dynamic manner.
- Ability to work in a service-orientated culture, delivering excellent service levels to ACI members.
- Excellent office computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be proactive, resourceful, adaptable, solution-focused, and professional at all times.
- Experience in international project management is an asset.
- Experience in satisfaction surveys is an asset.