Reports to: Director, Global Assessments & Accreditations
Location: Montreal, Canada
Duration: Contract position
Areas of Responsibility:
- Manage the Accreditation program portfolios.
- Develop and enhance new and current products and markets, including implementation of regional distribution.
- Develop and maintain relationships with participating airports and partners and actively remain engaged in monitoring enhancement opportunities.
- Responsible for planning operational activities and building processes that will provide timely results.
- Manage and oversee the quality management of assigned programs.
- Manage the recruitment of external resources or business partners relevant to the success of accreditation programs.
- Responsible for meeting financial targets and objectives of the accreditation programs.
- Collaborate with internal departments, Regional Offices, and ACI Members to ensure relevant programs and provide the forecasted added value for all regions.
- Manage and grow the Accreditation departments activities, including researching and proposing the development of new products based on market needs in close cooperation with internal department SMEs, Regional Offices, and external stakeholders.
- Manage the portfolio financial forecasts and management reporting of budgets.
- Ensure the quality of service provided in the Accreditation programs.
- Participate in Global Assessments & Accreditations strategy.
- Liaise with Marketing & Communications team to ensure program visibility.
- Represent and speak for ACI at events and World and Regional committees (in person or virtually) as required.
- Establish and manage relationships with internal SMEs, Regional Offices, external stakeholders, ACI committees, and vendors.
- Lead and/or contributes to Ad Hoc projects.
- Manage other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Development or other relevant field
- Advanced skills in product development and management
- Strong Marketing mindset for identifying cross product opportunities
- Experience in managing and developing accreditation programs (considered an asset)
- High level of interpersonal skills and integrity.
- Ability to influence senior management, establish and maintain collaborative relationships, and provide thought leadership.
- 5+ years experience running accreditations programs at an international level (asset)
- Experience with managerial, financial reporting, and forecasting
- Experience developing products from conception to implementation
- Multitasking in a complex international environment, including cultural awareness
- Strong oral, verbal, and written communication skills
- English and French fluent level (other languages an asset)
ACI´s core values:
- Member Focus
Note: Occasional international travel is required for this role.