Reports to: Director Communications and Marketing
Join our team for a work experience in a globally driven organization.
The CRM and Database Specialist is the subject-matter expert and the ‘go-to person’ for all ACI World users. As such he/she will lead efforts for the continued education and support of Dynamics 365; ensure data integrity; enhance data literacy and safeguard global process adherence as well as assist in resolving system-related issues.
- Be responsible for developing and executing SMART database and CRM strategies to meet agreed organization objectives.
- Maximize the efficiency of the CRM data and software with standard operational procedures.
- Report monthly and annually on the database improvement and CRM usage with agreed metrics and KPIs.
- Drive consistent usage of the CRM system and increase user adoption across ACI World by implementing good practice and standard operational procedure.
- Be an advocate for the platform and contribute to knowledge sharing across all the ACI World teams.
- Understand and help facilitate role-based access requirements, adhering to a methodology to protect the data of the members, customers and partners.
- Assist in trouble shooting of ad hoc issues.
- Organize and hold training sessions on processes for all roles to increase efficiency of usage.
- Lead communication for platform and process changes.
- Produce supplemental training materials for ACI World employees.
- Support marketing, communication, membership and sales activities with database intelligence.
- Understand current technology, operating systems and applications to learn and apply new technology and systems, including upgrades and changes, within a reasonable timeframe.
- Successfully find ways to optimize the CRM software to market effectively to current and potential members, customers and partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree, preferably with specialization in computer science, business administration, management information systems or marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with databases and CRMs.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 and ClickDimensions.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills: ability to communicate effectively appropriate to the audience.
- Demonstrated experience in using customer data to inform future decision-making.
- Aptitude to plan, organize, train, and deliver/translate complex technical concepts to technical and non-technical users.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service with a proactive approach to problem solving.
- Public speaking skills that allow to train others on CRM software.
- Attention to detail, to manage the integrity of the CRM data.
- Ability to discern meaning from patterns and spot trends from data.
- Sharp interpersonal skills to work closely with various internal and external stakeholders.
- A strong understanding of customer and market dynamics.
ACI World Values
- Member focus
What we offer
- 4 weeks of vacation/year
- 5 sick days/ year
- 5 mental wellness days/year
- Employee cellphone (iPhone XR) with TELUS Health virtual care included
- Health insurance coverage from your first day of employment
- Opus/EXO Transit discount on monthly pass
- Matching RRSP contribution up to 5% gross salary
- Annual variable compensation and bonus based on individual, team, and organizational performance