Reports to: Manager, Learning Technology and Training
Duration: 12 Month contract
Responsible for the administration and coordination of operational activities pertaining to provision and delivery of the products and services of the Global Assessments and Training Department.
Work in consultation with the Manager, Learning Technology and Training to plan, organize, schedule and coordinate programme resources (internal and external) to tight timelines and budgets.
II. Primary Responsibilities
- Client relations: Interface with training and accreditation clients and support training centers, faculty instructors, and assessors around the globe.
- Scheduling updates: Oversee the maintenance of the logistics related to international onsite safety and security peer reviews and maintain the accuracy of the training calendar.
- Budget and Invoice administration: Update budgets for each program activity and track expenditures and transactions for the related products and services. Issue and administer invoices and contracts to the client(s) as required.
- Documentation administration: Ensure that external and internal documents for the department and clients are up to date.
- Database administration: Oversee the maintenance and upkeep of the Department database in the CRM and other IT platforms used for all products and services.
- Program Development: Contribute to the continuous improvement of department programs, procedures, and processes; conduct various analyses on products and services to better target marketing initiatives.
- Quality Assurance: Review and update quality management processes and procedures with a goal of continuous improvement.
- Other duties as assigned
III. Supervisory Responsibilities:
IV. Working Relationships
Internal: Reports to Manager, Learning Technology and Training and works with other Global Assessment and Training staff, ACI Regional and World staff as required.
External: Liaise with staff from external local and international organizations and regional offices as required. Respond to queries and draft information to ACI members on department related matters
Education and Experience
- Proven customer service experience in a fast-paced environment (aviation or hospitality industry an asset)
- At least three years’ demonstrated experience as program coordinator, operations coordinator, or similar position
- Post-secondary education or higher
- Proven experience with communications at various levels within an organization
- Proven experience in programme management and development
- Ability to work in a service-oriented culture and deliver excellent customer service (verbal and written communication skills are a must)
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity to handle stress and meet tight deadlines
- Self-starter with strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to learn quickly and work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Detail-oriented and proactive
- Tech-savvy, proficiency in MS Office and suite software (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint) is essential. (Learning Management System knowledge and asset)
- Excellent written (document-writing, proofreading) and spoken English skills are required.
- Working knowledge of other languages is desirable – preferably French and/or Spanish
VI. Team Values
- Member Focus