Reports to: Manager, Marketing
With experience in developing and executing ROI driven marketing campaigns, the Assistant Manager, Marketing will assist the day-to-day marketing activities, developing long-term strategies and meeting deadlines for the changing needs of the business. The Assistant Manager, Marketing will be supporting integrated marketing and branding activities to promote the organization’s programs and services.
- Participate in the execution of SMART marketing strategies to meet agreed organization objectives
- Support the growth of all products and services with various measurable tactics (e.g. E-Commerce, Email Direct Marketing) disseminated via various marketing and sales channels.
- Support all ACI events with marketing for exhibition sales, sponsorship sales and paid attendance.
- Coordinate the deployment of marketing and sales strategies, in coordination with sales/business development, for ACI publications, statistical products and for upcoming new products and services.
- Participate in reporting on all marketing activities ensuring comparisons of end results with specific marketing plans
- Coordinate marketing agreements with external organizations and media outlets and encourage formation of relevant partnerships.
- Support the Marketing Manager with market research to determine the needs for existing and future ACI services, programmes and events.
- Coordinate marketing, advertising and promotional campaigns and activities; ensuring integrity for the ACI brand.
- Coordinate with multiple agencies in the delivery of marketing projects on time and on budget
- Assist the execution of brand management and corporate identity projects
- Support the development of ACI World’s website along with the Marketing Manager and the Manager, Digital Projects
- Support ACI conferences, as required
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and requirements:
- University degree, preferably with specialization in marketing, digital marketing, or related field
- Minimum of 3-5 years of marketing experience, preferably in B2B
- Excellent written and spoken English skills: ability to communicate effectively to the audience (working knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- A strong understanding of digital marketing practices, e-mail marketing as well as customer and market dynamics
- Superior organizational skills to carry out and prioritize multiple tasks, and detail oriented
- Excellent problem solving and project management skills; PMP designation is an asset
- Proven track record of delivering successful marketing campaigns
- Experience in handling multiple agencies to deliver projects
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, project management software, marketing automation tools (preferably ClickDimensions)
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Teamwork skills, but with ability to work independently and assume full responsibility for assigned tasks
ACI World Values:
- Member focus