Reports to: Manager, Customer Experience Solutions
Location: Montreal, Canada
Job Type: Contract - Maternity leave replacement (12 Months)
Areas of Responsibility
- Assist the manager regarding customer acquisition and retention
- Manage sales reporting activities
- Manage administrative activities related Customer Experience sponsorships
Major Duties and Accountabilities
- Customer development and retention:
- Assist the manager in customer retention, cross selling, upselling to existing and new ASQ business relationships.
- Assist the manager with the coordination of the regional sales activities.
- Assist the manager in maintaining high engagement activities with clients using a variety of tools such as Teams, email, inbound & outbound calls, webinars, and in-person when possible.
- Manage the sales tracking and reporting activities as well as the customer research and prospecting support.
- Support the sales process by managing the quotes, proposals, RFPs and follow-ups.
- Customer Experience sponsorships Administration
- Target potential sponsors and initiate discussions to get an expression of interest.
- Prepare contract proposals and follow-ups for completion
- Administer the ASQ deliverables and coordinate the deliverables by sponsors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- University degree in administration, marketing or related discipline
- Three years’ experience in sales and customer service and coordinating role
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite software (MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint)
- Desirable: experience with a sales tracking software and with sponsorships
- Aviation or airport-related experience would be an asset.
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent English skills: written (document writing, proofreading) and spoken,
- Desirable: working knowledge of other languages– preferably French,Spanish and/or Mandarin.
- Excellent office computer skills (Microsoft Office / Survey tools / Analytics Software)
- Well organized, carry out all tasks required effectively, accurately and quickly
- Proactive, collegial, tactful, diplomatic and discreet in all dealings
- Ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective and dynamic manner
ACI World Values
- Member Focus