Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 2 days (4 hours/day)
If international, regional and national regulatory frameworks are structuring the implementation of security measures at airports, the evolution of the threats as well as the economic and operational constraints requires a more proactive and efficient management of security measures, in a holistic and business oriented manner.
Administrating such a security governance is facilitated by the implementation of a security management system. This tool is based on the management of 7 key components that will help operators develop a comprehensive approach to security, involving the different stakeholders and ensuring constant performance and compliance of the measures implemented. .
This workshop aims at defining and detailing these 7 components and provides practical guidance to airport managers for an effective and integrated security management.
At the end of the workshops, participants will be
- Familiar with the 7 key components for an efficient security system
- Able to map the stakeholders to be involved in a security management system
- Able to identify key elements to improve in their organization for a better security management
This workshop is aimed at airport directors, security directors or managers in charge of the development of security programs, any directors or manager in charge of risk management or quality assurance.
- Commitment from management
- Threat and risk management
- Resource allocation
- Performance monitoring and measurement
- Quality management
- Incident management
- Continuous improvement, such as through a Security Management System (SeMS).
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price||Register|