Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 5 days
This course provides participants with airport industry best practices for creating and implementing a high standard of customer service whilst maintaining established airport security protocols.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate why and how security, facilitation and passenger experience interact at airports
- Identify the relevant regulatory requirements and stakeholders at the international level
- Identify aviation security measures, requirements, and stakeholders
- Analyse and implement the control requirements related to security, immigration and customs
- Identify, analyse and implement best practices and programs in passenger experience and facilitation, including biometrics, digitalisation and smart security
Airport Personnel and affiliated organizations tasked with operational security responsibilities within an airport.
- Trends in aviation: threat landscape, economic trends and their connection.
- Aviation security and facilitation: international regulations, stakeholders and national implementation
- Aviation security requirements at airports: roles and responsibilities, stakeholders, security measures, risk-based security and smart security
- Border controls and customs inspections: airlines and airports responsibilities
Passenger experience and facilitation: Seamless travel and future of passenger facilitation, use of biometrics, digitalisation and ACI NEXTT program
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price|
|25-29 July 2022||Virtual Classroom | UTC | 5:00am - 9:00am||US$1,575||US$2,275|