Airport Operations Diploma
Duration: 15 hours
The Terminal and Landside Operations course explains how to optimize airport terminal and landside operations to provide a positive passenger experience in harmony with airport security requirements and revenue generation activities.
- Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the airport landside and terminal sub-systems and how they interrelate.
- Explain the security obligations of the State and aerodrome operator.
- Describe the needs of the two main airport customers.
- Identify ways to increase the revenue generated by non-aeronautical activities.
- Explain the performance measurement tools and how to use them to improve the airport terminal’s overall performance.
- New employees who are responsible for landside, terminal or airside operations who require a sound understanding of the airport’s complex functions,
- Current staffs wishing to enhance their knowledge of overall airport operations and the complex relationships at play in delivering world class customer service.
- World Business Partners seeking a global understanding of the airport business.
- Customer Experience Management
- Airport Passenger Terminals
- Landside Operations
- Baggage and Cargo
- International Perspective and Regulations
- Available in Spanish
In partnership with: