Delivery: Virtual Classroom Course
Duration: 2 days (2 hours/day)
The global pandemic has dramatically altered the airport organizational environment. This short virtual course will address several leadership issues relevant to the current and future challenges facing airports.
While the course is grounded in research and presents traditional theories, it offers practical applications, self-assessments, and leadership development.
- Airport Manager
- Airport Executive Director
- Airport CEO
- Airport Board of Directors
- The importance of effective leadership
- Impact of heightened emotions and stress on leaders
- Leading with increased or heightened emotions, stress, and anxiety
- The impact of emotional and physical stress on your staff
- Credible vs. Coercive Leadership in uncertain times
- How credible leaders handle criticism of their leadership in uncertain times
- The art of balancing accountability and empathy during uncertain times