Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 5 days
The objective of this course is to provide participants with a practical guide to developing and implementing airport-wide customer service programs that focus on the needs and expectations of the customer as well as the buy-in of airport stakeholders and the airport staff.
Based on the principles and strategic approach that is taught in the AMPAP elective course "Developing a Customer Service Culture at Airports: Measuring and Benchmarking the Results", participants will learn how to design customer service programs that are linked to the airports' mission/vision, master plan and airport brand in a manner that aligns the airport operator and the entire airport community, including airport stakeholders, business partners and employees.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Provide step-by-step guidance to design, implement, monitor and communicate customer service programs that enhance customer experiences airport-wide and build customer loyalty;
- Understanding airport customers, assuring stakeholder buy-in, and encouraging employee engagement at any level;
- Attract new customers and increase passenger traffic;
- Develop techniques to motivate airport staff;
- Provide practical information on how to implement customer satisfaction research, define a customer service brand and implement a comprehensive customer service improvement program at any level.
- Airport Customer Service and/or Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and staff;
- Airport Marketing and Commercial Managers and staff
- Airport Public Affairs and Communications Directors, Managers and staff
- Airport Security Managers, Supervisors and staff
- Supervisory and Managerial Airport staff who have external and/or internal customers
- Designing, implementing, monitoring and communicating airport customer service program - a practical step-by-step best practice approach
- Understanding the importance and utilization of airport service brands and customer service standards
- Setting customer satisfaction goals and monitoring performance
- Assuring internal alignment and external stakeholder buy-in
- Utilizing reward and recognition tools to engage, energize and motivate airport employees
- Marketing the program and communicating the results
|Dates||Location||Developing Nations Price||Member / WBP Price||Non-Member Price|
Other Customer Experience Courses