Full payment is due upon receipt of the invoice and no later 2 weeks prior to the start of the course.
ACI Certificate will be issued upon completion of all course requirements and receipt of proof of payment submitted to ACI.
ACI has the right to postpone/ cancel courses and decline registration.
ACI will advise of a course cancellation or postponement, thirty (30) days prior to the course start date. ACI will not be responsible for any travel costs incurred by the participant.
In the event that a course is cancelled, the registration fee may be either transferred to a future ACI course of same or inferior value within the same calendar year or refunded.
Participant cancellation must be made in writing and received by ACI 30 days prior to the start of the course. For any cancellation less than 30 days, course fees remain payable under the following conditions:
- From 29 days - 15 days before course start date: 50% of course fees.
- From 14 days before course start date: 100% of course fees.
Course registration is transferable within the same organization with written notification, no later than 2 weeks prior to the course start date.
- Early Bird Discount: 5% on registrations received 2 months prior to start date of course.
- Group Discount: 10% on three or more registrations from the same company, for the same course under the same invoice.
- For any applicable promotional code to be valid, it must be indicated on the registration form.
Note: Discounts cannot be combined.
Certificate of Completion Reissuance
Duplicates will be issued electronically