Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days
The ICAO Annex 14 sets out the fundamental Standards and Recommended Practices (SARPs) for airport design and operations, which States undertake to apply through national legislation. This course provides an introduction to the content and structure of Annex 14.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the SARPs contained in Annex 14
- Implementation of SARPs.
- Discuss best practices to meet the requirements of Annex 14.
- Share experience with experts on the different options to implement and further improve best practices.
- Airport Operations Directors, Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Construction and Engineering Directors, Managers and Staff
- Airport Emergency Managers, Officers and Staff
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- Introduction to Annex 14, Chicago Convention, Annexes and SARPs
- Aerodrome physical characteristics
- Standards versus Recommendations
- Emergency planning
- Wildlife Hazard Management
- Airport Operability
- Safety Management System (SMS)
- Case Studies and Group Exercise
- Available in Spanish and French
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP||Non-Member||Register|
|03-05 March 2019||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates||US$1,025||US$1,525||Register|