Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 5 days
Airport Collaborative Decision Making (A-CDM) analyses the importance of the relationships between airport operators, airlines, ground handlers and air traffic controllers working together to improve decision making, thereby reducing delays and enhancing efficiency. The focus of A-CDM is for all airport partners to share information, so that each organization has a more complete operational picture, enabling the effective and timely resolution of issues. The course demonstrates how A-CDM can achieve improvements in flow control and optimise capacity of runways, terminals, gates and airspace.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Define and understand the key principles of A-CDM
- How to establish an A-CDM project.
- Analyse and identify possible project risks and how to mitigate these risks.
- Use performance measures to determine the success of an A-CDM project.
- Review case studies and discuss best practices for post implementation activities.
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Safety Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airline and Ground Handling Management
- Air Navigation Service Providers Officials
- Understanding A-CDM
- A-CDM and Capacity
- A-CDM and Environment
- Setting up an Airport CDM project
- Low-cost Carriers and Airport CDM
- Airport CDM Implementation
- Project Risks and Mitigation
- Success Measures: Objectives – Set, Implement, Validate, Review
- Airport CDM and Adverse Conditions
- Case studies
- Group exercises
- Available as a three-day workshop
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP||Non-Member||Register|
|14-18 July 2019||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates||$US1,575||$US2,280||Register|