Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 5 days
This course takes a detailed look at the processes and operations that apply to the terminal and airside areas for airport managers to develop an in depth understanding of all the different aspects of airport operations and how they interact with each other. It also examines how these areas are regulated and the standards that apply, with a particular focus on the importance of managing safety, security and customer service while maintaining profitability.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the different elements of the Airport Operational Environment.
- Explain how to manage the Airports Business.
- Discuss how to establish, monitor and improve Customer Service Standards.
- Describe recommended practices to effectively manage day-to-day operations and emergency situations.
- Explain how to manage the airport’s current business and prepare for the future.
- Airport Managers, Duty Managers and Supervisors
- Legal Advisers
- Communications and Public Relations Managers
- Ground Handling Managers and Service Providers
- Legislation and Certification
- Terminal Operations
- Airfield Operations
- Customer Service
- Safety Management
- Community Relations
- Press and Public Relations
- Emergency Planning and Crisis Management
- Service Standards – Key Performance Indicators
- Collaborative Decision Making
- Environmental Sustainability
- Airport Master Plan
- Group Practical Exercises and Discussion
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP||Non-Member||Register|
|08-12 April 2019||Hyderabad, India||$US1,575||$US2,280||Register|
|10-14 June 2019||Gimpo, South Korea||$US1,575||$US2,280||Register|
|08-12 July 2019||Port of Spain, Trinidad & Tobago||$US1,575||$US2,280||Register|
|13-17 October 2019||Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates||$US1,575||$US2,280||Register|