Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days
This course reviews and explores the principles and characteristics of airport economics, and the
economic regulations to consider when generating revenues and developing new business models.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the key concepts of airport economics and their application.
- Describe different airport business models.
- Share best practices and the “do’s and don’ts” of airport economics.
- Use economic benchmarks to measure business performance.
- Airport General Manager/ Executive Director
- Airport Finance Directors, Managers
- Airport Marketing and Commercial Managers
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers
- Airport Consultants
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- World Business Partners
- The Airport Industry & Economic Characteristics
- The Demand for Airport Services
- Ownership Models and Organizational Structures
- Nature and Structure of Revenues
- Determinants and Structure of Costs
- Economic Regulations
- Airport Charges
- Performance Indicators