Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days
Effective Concession management represents a crucial element of successful airport development. Accordingly, this course will support airports and their business partners to identify, engage and ensure long-term concession arrangements that deliver customer value and shareholder returns. Participants will develop the necessary skills and professional confidence to establish strategies and execute agreements that represent best-practice.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe industry best practices in the field of airport concession management
- Analyze concession market and potential partner requirements to ensure product and service offerings evolve to suit current and future market requirements
- Identify and assess the most effective strategies that will attract best-practice concession partners, permit airport self-delivery, and/or formulate effective joint-ventures
- Develop an effective concession management program that constantly refines marketing strategies, ensures timely collection and use of customer satisfaction and internal performance metrics, and builds a superior interior / exterior sales team.
- Develop a coherent marketing and branding approach for joint promotions and advertising that also ensures effective account / sales management, and supports loss prevention strategies.
- Airport Finance Directors, Managers and Staff
- Airport Marketing and Commercial Managers and Staff
- Airport Consultants and Concessionaires
- Travel industry and concession market knowledge and trends
- Concession management strategies and determination of most-effective airport role
- Concession programming that involves marketing, sales and promotion planning, product and service facility layouts, together with operational and account management
- Course exercise that provides best-practice examples for participant engagement
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP||Non-Member||Register|
|06-08 May 2020||Gimpo, South Korea||$US1025||$US1525||Register|