From December 5, 2023 to December 5, 2023
Webinar – Sharing Airport Wait Times: The Opportunities of Data Exchange
5 December 2023 – 10-11 AM ET
Managing wait times is a top priority for airports focused on improving the passenger experience and minimizing reputational risks. Join a diverse group of aviation industry professionals for a discussion about the growing importance of communicating wait times at different terminal touchpoints.
This one-hour session will explore how and why airports globally are keeping passengers informed about wait times and will also touch on important issues such as performance reviews and regulatory reporting.
- Different methods for communicating wait times and service alternatives
- The importance of relaxed passengers on airport staff wellbeing
- How Service Level Agreements can be used to limit wait times
- Optimizing resource allocation and space utilization using real-time data
- Improving fact-based collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
- Improving Data sharing process and collaboration among internal and external stakeholders
The speakers will be:
- İsmail Hakkı Polat, Chief Planning Officer, Istanbul Airport
- Chris Marquardt, Director IT Systems, Minneapolis-St Paul International Airport
- Piero Terlizzi, IT Director, Aeroporti di Roma
- Federico Cabrera, Operations and Customer Experience Manager, Aeropuertos Uruguay
The moderator will be Jean-Sébastien Pard, Senior Manager, Facilitation, Passenger Services and Operations, ACI World.
Xovis is the Collaboration Partner for this webinar.