From November 29, 2023 to November 29, 2023
Webinar – ASQ 2023 Global Traveller Survey
Airport Travel Experience: Trends and Opportunities
29 November 2023 – 8-9 AM ET
The fourth edition of the ASQ Global Traveller Survey explores the impacts of the current geopolitical climate and the rapidly increasing inflation rates on travel behaviours. With this framework, the survey also delves into 2023 consumer trends and opens new discussion opportunities to envision the future of customer experience in airports.
The primary goal is to assess how airports can align with passenger expectations, taking into account the trends that motivate them.
Key topics covered by panelists:
- Self-service and automation
- Personalization of the experience
- Emotional engagement
- Sustainability and ethical consumption
The speakers will be:
- Valerie St. James, Senior Director Market Research and Customer Insights, ACI World
- Nicolas Phan, Market Manager Border Control and Passenger Facilitation, IDEMIA
- Pascal Bélanger, Senior Vice-President of Americas, Plaza Premium group
- Ramy Elsabee, Vice President Sales & Business Development, Global Major Projects, KONE
- Adam Ekman Pedersen, Airport Commerce & Customer Experience Advisor, NACO
Moderated by Antoine Rostworowski, Senior Vice President, Programmes and Commercial Services, ACI World.
This webinar is sponsored by:
- IDEMIA (Platinum Advisory Partner)
- Plaza Premium Group, KONE, NACO (Premium Sponsors)