From November 30, 2021 to November 30, 2021
WEBINAR – ASQ 2021 Global Traveller Survey: Evolution of Sentiment and Behaviours (Part 1)
Airports Council International (ACI) World has just published its second edition of results from the ASQ Global Traveller Survey research program. In this webinar, we will provide an overview of some key findings from this year’s study, which presents the latest insights from air travellers across 31 countries and 5 continents. ACI will reveal how air traveller behaviours and expectations are shifting, and how this will impact travel intentions in 2022.
Our panel of experts will preview how they will use, and how airports and travel industry partners can use, this latest market intelligence to adapt their strategies to respond to this new reality, and to help accelerate the travel industry’s recovery.
The speakers will be:
- Valerie St. James, Director Market Research, ASQ, ACI World
- Paul Clark, VP, InterVISTAS Consulting
- Jonathan Song, Business Development Director, Plaza Premium group
- Calin Hera, Business Development Manager, Infrastructure, Kone
- Nigel Womersley De Zaldua, Director, ICF
his webinar will be moderated by Kevin Caron, Vice President, Global Assessments and Training, ACI World.
Thank you to our platinum sponsor Intervistas and premium sponsors Kone, Plaza Premium Group, and ICF.