Operations Coordinator, Market Research
- Position Title: Operations Coordinator, Market Research
- Department: Airport Service Quality (ASQ)
- Reports to: Senior Manager, Airport Service Quality
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
The Operation Coordinator in Market Research supports the operations of ASQ passenger experience programme by organizing, tracking and delivering the products and services in time and on budget.
Major Functions and Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Airport Service Quality, the Operations Coordinator in Market Research interacts with the team and vendors to ensure delivery of ASQ products and services.
- Work with the team to keep track of the programme and plan upcoming activities.
- Plan and execute the programme according to the guidelines and expectations.
- Monitor all aspects of the product and stay abreast of trends in the marketplace to ensure the product’s competitive position.
- Quality assure the delivery of market research services by participating to the data, reports and deliverables reviewing and approvals.
- Work with external vendors to ensure researches are completed on scope and budget.
- Communicate and collaborate with ACI ASQ member airports worldwide to support the day-to-day information requests in order to reach the highest possible level of satisfaction.
- Collaborate with research analysts to provide insights and support on reporting tools.
- Provide training on the programme and reporting tools in either face to face or via Webinars.
- Participate to Subcommittee meetings and any other webinars, presentations or events as part of a continuing education service to members.
- Participate to the improvement of the tools used internally to provide customer support.
- Team work: Establish and maintain good working relationships and collaborative approach with the ASQ team and other ACI staff members.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a coordinating role, project/operations management and/or project administration.
- University degree in administration, project management or related discipline.
- Experience in customer support and direct client relations / interactions.
- Experience in international project management is an asset.
- Experience in satisfaction surveys is an asset.
- Superior project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- Superior organizational skills to carry out all tasks required, handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Fluent in English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills).
- Ability to work in a service-orientated culture, delivering excellent service levels to ACI members.
- Excellent office computer skills (Microsoft Office).
- Rigorous, detailed and process oriented.
- Positive attitude and demonstrate ability to be proactive, resourceful, adaptable, solution-focused, and professional at all times.
- Ability to communicate in a welcoming, effective and dynamic manner.
ACI World Values:
Candidate must possess and exhibit ACI World values:
- Member focus
Interested applicants should submit their CV and cover letter directly to email@example.com