Market Research Analyst
- Position Title: Market Research Analyst
- Department: Airport Service Quality (ASQ)
- Reports to: Senior Manager, Airport Service Quality
- Location: Montreal, Quebec
The Market Research Analyst manages the ASQ passenger experience market research studies by supporting and prioritizing workload, as well as managing clients and sub-contractors to ensure the delivery of subscribed services.
Major Duties and Accountabilities
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Airport Service Quality, the Market Research Analyst will be responsible to assist the ACI ASQ team throughout all aspects of quantitative research projects, data analysis and project management.
- Work with external vendors to ensure researches are completed on scope and budget.
- Quality assure the delivery of market research services:
- Review and refine reports and deliverables;
- Perform quantitative analysis of collected data using the reporting portal and statistical software.
- Greatly contributes to manage the day to day relationships with more than 300 international clients by providing key findings and support over the phone or by email for questions on studies results and technical question on BI tools.
- Provide training and support on reporting tools either in face to face or via Webinars.
- Project management:
- Manage project and activities;
- Development project management tools.
- Assist in conducting research for ASQ Programme, with reference to additional studies, publications, products and opportunities for improvement based on ASQ customer needs and expectations.
- Collaborate on the development of new tools and analysis, internally and with ACI sub-contractors.
- Understand research objectives and design ad hoc questionnaires to fulfill requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Skills
- BAA, MBA or Master degree in Marketing or Business Intelligence.
- Experience: minimum 2-3 years in Market Research or Business Intelligence.
- Experience in direct client relations and interactions (customer satisfaction surveys experience is an asset).
- Must be proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Experience with survey software tools.
- Knowledge of statistical software tools SAS / SPSS.
- Experience in international project management is an asset.
- Experience in airport operations and airport passenger satisfaction surveys is an asset.
- Superior organizational skills to carry out all tasks required, handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Strong analytical skills, logical mind set.
- Rigorous and detailed oriented.
- Good communication skills.
- Autonomous with self-leadership qualities.
- Fluent in English (Excellent written and verbal communication skills).
- Desirable: working knowledge of languages other than English – preferably including French and/or Spanish.
- Passionate about service, customer-centric mind set.
- Able to establish and maintain good working relationships.
ACI World Values:
Candidate must possess and exhibit ACI World values:
- Member focus
Interested applicants should submit their Resume and Covering letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org