Professional Certificate Course
Duration: 3 days
This course analyses and reviews the carbon footprint of an airport; explains the environmental, political and financial arguments for carbon management at airports; and guides participants through the principles of setting up of a Carbon Management Strategy.
Upon completing this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the influence of the human factor on climate change.
- Describe the financial implications arising from carbon emissions liabilities.
- Identify opportunities to reduce carbon emissions and improve operational efficiencies.
- Manage forthcoming regulatory and legal requirements.
- Utilize the ACI Airport Carbon and Emissions Reporting Tool (ACERT).
- Set up a Carbon Management Strategy.
- Airport General Manager/ Executive Director
- Airport Finance Directors, Managers and Staff
- Airport Operations Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Airport Environment Directors, Managers, Officers and Staff
- Civil Aviation Authority Officials
- Explore the effects of carbon emissions on climate change and the commercial imperative
- Accounting for airport carbon emissions: scope and resolution
- Prioritising carbon management options
- Background to carbon management
- Developing and implementing a carbon reduction strategy
|Dates||Location||Member / WBP||Non-Member||Register|